Lesson Learned

 I tested positive for Covid the last week of June 2022. Three weeks later, I finally tested negative. (that was last week)

Of course this past week I have had lasting symptoms but I thought that I was getting better each day.

My tip is...do not drink Champagne with lasting covid symptoms!


Yesterday for Sunday dinner and a movie, we had sandwiches, my Mother's famous "dip" and chips...and Champagne. That Champagne made me feel so much worse than I had for the entire month. Really worse.

It looks like I am alcohol free for another month or so. It isn't really a big deal, but I wish I had known. Lesson learned.

It is crazy hot out again today. (106 is predicted) Our town has ordered a water restriction for 3 days because the water plant had a problem. That doesn't sound good does it?

I am going to rest well today and work on the new quilt a bit.

What are your plans for this summer day?

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: