Matilda Turns Eleven Today

Eleven years ago , our dear granddaughter was born.
Larry and I finally found out what being a grandparent was all about.
Matilda has been amazing since the day she was born.

 Words cannot express our feelings for her.


As we watch her grow older, and her tastes change,
we have been replaced by her wonderful teenage friends.
I really do not know what to do with these new feelings, except to continue to love her with all of my heart.
I was not ready for this part of being a grandparent
but,
it is part of growing up. 
For both Matilda and me.
Larry and I will always be here for her.
Her ART inspires me and her brain always challenges me.


She is eleven years old!
I am very proud of Matilda.
Larry and I wish her the happiest birthday today.



This morning, I thought of little girl Matilda.
Running around the cottage, playing games, cooking in the kitchen and watching movies.


Larry and I wish you Happy Birthday Matilda!
Love you beyond the moon.
Robi and Pa

No comments: