Positive, Negative

The good news is, Larry and I (after suffering with covid for two weeks) finally tested negative! Larry still has a cough and I can't smell or taste anything, BUT we are on the road to recovery.

One of our recovery activities was to take Matilda to the Modern Museum of ART in Ft Worth for the exhibit of "Women Painting Women".
 ( the exhibit was just, OK) 
The painting that Matilda and Larry are posed in front of, was painted by one of my favorite ARTists, Sean Scully. Mr Scully had an exhibit at the Modern last year and a few paintings are still on exhibit.
(I am such a fan) Info below.


 The photo above makes me smile. These two are so much fun there are no words to express how they make me feel.....I am blessed beyond the moon.

I hope that Monday's blessings surround you with love.

It is going to be 103 degrees here today. Think cool, positive thoughts.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


No comments: