Saturdays and Chris Botti

 I am listing to Chris Botti this morning. He is on my "picnic" play-list and on Saturday mornings, he is number one. What is it about his music that calms the soul?

Larry says that I am getting better each day. Covid hit me hard, and it has been a long two weeks.

I painted yesterday! I cannot say much about the project (not very happy about it yet)  but at least I felt like painting. I am finishing a landscape and "broke-in" one of my mini canvases.

Bottles are my favorite thing to sketch and it was the perfect object to test paint on the new mini canvases. The canvas used on the mini frame, needs a primer coat. I wish that I had known that before I painted the bottle...but it was the tester, right?



Chris Botti is playing Cinema Paradiso right now on my MP3 player.....

I would like to share it with you.







Have a wonderful day. Listen to your heart and smile.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


No comments: