Pouty About It All

Photo: Painting in progress

 I should be painting today. The painting above needs finishing, 
but, I am terribly distracted.

I miss Hawaii. A lot.

Photo: Hanalei Pier April 2022


Photo: Japanese Garden April 2022


Photo: Larry on Cabana Day April 2022


While on Kaua'i, on Cabana Day, I fell.(In the photo above, you can see a sign on the sidewalk...it said be careful, do not slip and fall!) I might have mentioned it before. Last week I went to the DR and  went for a sonogram and  X-Ray.

The sonogram results were that I have a torn muscle and a Bakers Cyst. The X-rays said that I had few other problems. Soooo, I have decided to wait a couple of weeks to see if my leg heals on its own before seeing the orthopedic surgeon.

I am feeling rather pouty about it all and just do not feel like being creative today.

I have so much more to do on the painting....perhaps tomorrow will be better?

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: