Happy June!

Photo: In the sitting room

 It rained almost all night long and it was glorious!
I tossed and turned most of the night, but that was ok and loved hearing the rain. When I came into the sitting room this morning, the shadows were very dark. I liked it very much.

The house is to dark for me to paint today.
The work room has East light and is my morning spot for painting, but not today.

It looks like I will take a run to Whole Foods Market for fruit and
 cheeses. Tonight is tuna salad night. Larry loves my tuna salad and requested it with fruit.

This morning I flipped my calendar to this new month. It is a Susan Branch Heart Of The Home calendar and I buy one every year for the back of a certain door here at The Cottage. It is a sweet, charming reminder to live your best life.

At the very bottom, it says:
When the world seems to be falling apart around you, put a flower in a vase, bake a pie, draw a picture, knit socks.
FEED YOUR CREATIVE HEART!
 
I love the gentle reminders on this wonderful calendar.
Sometimes we all need a gentle reminder.....
Especially Me.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me  

No comments: