On Eagle's Wings

 Last night I made tuna salad for dinner. We had fruit with it and while we ate, we watched  national news. I will tell you about how wonderful dinner was, but as far as the news is concerned...no comment.

After dinner Larry took me for ice-cream. There is a sweet new ice-cream parlor near our house. It opened last week and is very good. (but the scoops were HUGE. Next time I will get one scoop)

Photo: Mint Chocolate chip cone

Larry asked if I wanted to go to the park to eat our cones and that is exactly what we did.

Photo: At the park

We ate our ice-cream and listened to music...Robert Schumann. Most of the compositions that Schumann wrote were for his wife Clara. I love that about Schumann pieces.

Photo: Schumann and his wife

This is my favorite piece..... Schumann Symphony #3

Schumann Symphony #3


We left the park and came back to the cottage. President Biden was on all networks, giving an important speech. I listened to every word...he ended the speech with this:

"here is a quote from a hymn based in the 91st Psalm, sung in my church: “May he raise you up on eagle’s wings and bear you on the breath of dawn. Make you to shine like the sun and hold you in the palm of His hand.  That’s my prayer for all of you. God bless you."

I could not have said it any better than that..... Have a good weekend. 

Love you beyond the moon. 

Me

No comments: