Always A Joy

Photo: Flowers from Lauren

 Last Saturday, Larry and I drove to the country. I had made pie for our son in law and wanted to deliver it. It was a Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie.

When we arrived, Matilda had a new game for us to play. She had made the game and it was wonderful. It was creative and fun. I cannot wait to play it again.

Photo: The board of Matilda's game

She had not named the game yet...but I am sure that she will come up with something clever.

Photo: This is one of the character cards for the game

I had so much fun playing Mathilda's game. My character was Echo.

After playing the game, Larry requested that Matilda play the music that she played at her recent recital. She said YES! It was awesome listening to her. Larry stood by the piano. He said that he likes to watch her hands while she plays.

Photo: Larry enjoying the music.

It was a great visit. Time with Matilda is ALWAYS a joy. I'm not sure what it is about a grandchild....but they are an amazing promise for the future as we grandparents grow older.....

Here is to a beautiful day!

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: