A Grilled Cheese Dinner And Dinner On The Seine

 Happy Wednesday. I am dressed and ready to go have my hair trimmed and styled. Isn't it glorious when someone else washes your hair and styles it?

Yesterday was filled with many odds and ends. BUT...it felt good, it felt right to be doing my everyday things and planning adventures for the future.

On Larry's lunch hour, we walked 2 miles again. That was day number 3! My leg held up well and today is a rest day...but I am happy to be moving again.

It was very HOT in Texas again yesterday. Larry waters the small gardens by hand each day now till the heat wave is over. (soon I hope)

While he watered the garden, I made dinner. Neither of us were very hungry so I made grilled cheese sandwiches.


The sandwiches were so good, I cannot put it into words here. Maybe I was hungrier than I thought that I was? YUM.

After dinner, Larry and I started making plans for an adventure. We have not made reservations yet, but we are thinking about having a special dinner while in France this November.


Since cancer treatments I have been dealing with motion sickness that I never experienced before. But, I think that I might like to try enjoying dinner on this boat. We have always thought the commercial boats on the Seine offering dinners were cheesy, but....this private company and boat are charming. The web site is amazing  and although expensive, it would be a wonderful adventure. Larry is waiting for me to decide. Reservations full up fast. OH, the pressure.

Thank you for stopping by and reading blog. It looks like today is going to be beautiful. Stay patient and kind.

Love you beyond the moon.

 Me


No comments: