Immensely Happy

 Meet Emmett. The name Emmett means universal, powerful and truth. What a perfect name for a gargoyle. Emmett was given to me yesterday and should be living his best life out in the Zen Garden, but I don't want him to get yucky or beat up outside...

...for now he is in the kitchen, holding court and amusing us all. Talking about the kitchen, I have been looking for the perfect pinto bean recipe. So far I have not been excited about any of the recipes that I found and tried,  but today I was digging in this cookbook....


...and found a recipe that is a maybe. I am guessing that I will probably have to create my own recipe but it is worth one more try from a cookbook, right? 

Yesterday I had a hair appointment with Amanda. Guess who had the appointment after me? (and brought me Emmett) 

My granddaughter Matilda!

Look how wonderful her hair looked when Amanda was finished! After our haircuts we all went out to dinner in Frisco, Texas.

Moments like that, are special and make me immensely happy.

I have to admit, that yesterday was a really good day. Good Days (especially these days) are a blessing, We need to enjoy them and hold them close. 

Please have a REALLY good day today.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: