Black Eyed Susans


Even though it has been very hot the past few days...
the beauty that the tropical heat brings is a joy! 
Our Black Eyed Susans are blooming, finally! 
They usually burst open in the middle of June each year. 
This has been a yearly event for the past few years 
and they honestly make me smile.

Photo: The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart ~ RUMI

 It is a beautiful day today, hot, but beautiful.
I have written a letter to my pen-pal already and it is in the mailbox.
I have journaled and now will cut out (Fabric) for a new dress that I am making. These hot days linger on in the most distracting way, so I try to fill the moments with creative projects.
I am off to the market soon to get a rotisserie chicken for dinner. 
Doesn't that sound good?
Chicken, salad and chilled white wine 
AND we have a toll house pie for dessert.
What 104 outside? 
It will be a wonderful dinner for a hot day.
Please have a beautiful day today.
No matter where you are or what is happening in your life...
there is so much to be grateful for.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: