A Cute Cat


The newest dress is underway. I will start sewing on Monday, because  making a new dress is the perfect hot weather activity.
It is a classic 1970's pattern...I say that because I had a dress like this that my Mother made for me in 1968 out of madras. I LOVED that dress and hope that this one will give me the same feeling even though it is out of a sweet cotton "dot" fabric.

 This dress will look great  with sandals this summer 
or black tights and ballet flats in the autumn in France.
Besides. the dress does NOT have a zipper. I do not like putting zippers in a garment and a zipperless dress is always so fast to make.

*****

This morning, Larry called, Rob, come look at this. I found him at the back patio glass door....
Look at the bottom of the fence. The cat that lives next door is waiting patiently for a bird to come feed.
He blends into the fence so well I almost did not see him!
As intent as he looks, we have never known him to get a bird from the feeder. (thank goodness)
We do not know our next door neighbors, or the cats name. They are in and out a lot and the people who live there change on a regular basis. 
BUT they sure have a cute cat.

I wish you a great day.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: