All You Nerd Is Love

 

Jamison was born on a hot Thursday afternoon,
 the first day of summer. June 21st,
 in Memphis Tennessee. 
While in labor at one point,Dr Young said to me, 
we have a few more hours. I was disappointed. So long! 
But within 15 minutes, I grabbed the nurses arm, 
BABY IS COMING, NOW.
Jamison was born, happy and healthy 5 minutes later.

I should have known then, what a beautiful character she would be. She is faithful and kind. She knows what she wants and likes to include her loved ones by asking their opinions. I know from experience that her decision has been made, but she loves to include and be included.
Today is her special day,
Happy Birthday sweet Jami.
Your Father and I love you very much.
Photo: Jamison was asked to be on the Plano ISD Photo. She was 5 years old and at the bottom, in the middle. 



Photo: Toddler Jamison Looked very different than she looks now...look how cute!

Photo: Beautiful Jamison on your wedding day.

Happy Birthday Jamison
Love you beyond the moon.
Remember, LOVE IS ALL YOU NERD.
Love you,
me.


No comments: