Pastries and Gratitude


 On Mothers Day, I received this unique tablet. It is wonderful and I started using it a few days ago....


You write down one thing each day that you are grateful for.  I love this idea and it reminds me daily that there is still goodness out in the world.

I am prepping for dinner tonight. We are having salmon and rice with an apple braid for dessert.


Granddaughter Matilda's Student Council was selling the pastries as a fund raiser months ago...and I had forgotten all about the ones that we bought and stashed in the freezer. I am excited...it even has an icing packet!

It is a beautiful day and I am getting things ready to serve Larry a good dinner even though it is Friday the 13th and no one had even mentioned it to me! It does not matter. I am NOT superstitious. Are YOU?

Love you beyond the moon.

Me


No comments: