Cabana Day

When we go away to the sea...we try to always have a "Cabaña Day".
While away on vacation this month, we had a cabana day on Kaua'i!
It was Cabana #5 and had the best view of the pool, hot tub and the sea. I was in heaven. 
Phpto: Cabana #5 toes



 I had packed a bag with a book, knitting, sunscreen and various other  goodies. The Cabaña had chairs, a bed and TV, free water and a personal assistant who took care of our every need along with food and drinks. It was perfect.

Oh one more thing about Cabana Day. I fell. It was a huge fall and happened at the pool where the suntan lotions had built up into a slippery mess. The fall happened before I knew what was happening. It did not hurt at first but hurt later and after two weeks... my left leg is still on the mend. My DR looked at it last week. I think it is ok, just a nuisance. 

Photo: Iced up knee while in Hawaii
Today after the workman leaves from our Spring AC check up, I think that I will take Larry to Willow Bend Mall for a short walk (first walk since the fall)  and (I have taken my Tylenol already)

Coming home from vacation is always difficult, having a sore leg makes it worse. BUT It is getting better every day.


I found this quote today....This interesting thing is, it is true!

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: