My Favorite GIrl

 It was a busy weekend...and here we are at Happy Monday!

Matilda (our beloved granddaughter) had her piano recital. 


Besides looking completely grown up, she played like a seasoned professional. She played Simple Gifts and music from the video game Five Nights At Freddy's.

I am always amazed at her confidence and talent. She is my favorite girl.

********

I cooked last night for Sunday dinner. I should say that I grilled dinner.


I grilled pork tenderloin...(the recipe is called spicy pork tenderloin) little red potatoes roasted in garlic butter and caprese  skewers.

For dessert I made a peach cobbler.


We had dinner at the dining room table and watched a movie after dinner. ( we are re-inventing Sunday Dinner and a Movie a little this summer)

Our movie was...


Filmed in 1957, Sidney Poitier was a young actor and full of spunk. He was great in the part, but very young. The plot is one of  bully VS the good guy. Larry and I liked it but then again we like almost all movies.

Well. Another weekend has passed us at warp speed. 

Be happy today. Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: