Innocent Babies

 I got up early this morning, refusing to watch any more TV.

The heartbreaking news of children murdered in Uvalde, Texas 

 is beyond my realm of understanding.

How can the Texas governor, claim to be protecting unborn children by banning abortions, while supporting the NRA and  the sale of  AR15's? 

The only person that he is protecting is himself and his re-election.

Forgive my outburst.

I do not usually post political opinions on Blog. 

But, how can I be silent  today?

Babies.

Nineteen sweet, innocent babies were murdered.

Last evening, I kept thinking that my beloved Granddaughter Matilda is 10 years old. They say that she is a TWEEN now, but to me she is a sweet innocent baby and has her entire life in front of her.

There are nineteen families in Uvalde who are missing their babies today.

My heart goes out to the husband and children of the two teachers, who in my opinion, are hero's for taking such good care of the children of Uvalde.



May God watch over these families and give them strength as they navigate this part of their journey.

Amen



No comments: