The Games People Play

Photo: Another walk

On Tuesday, I walked 2.5 miles. It never gets old for me, walking that is.
My therapist called it " Robin's Mental Health Walk" and I truly believe that that is the good thing about walking. (The thinking)
I have been hurt recently and thought about what happened
 during the Tuesday walk.

A few weeks ago, someone played a dirty trick on Larry and me. I will not share the specifics, but it was somewhat expected, and it was very dirty. (the same thing happened with this person years ago) 
As we get older, I don't have time for this foolishness. How on earth can a grown ass woman play such childish tricks and feel good about themselves?

I looked through older photos looking for a photo of this person, but I could not find anything.
I did find HAPPY photos though....It must have been kismet because it cheered me up tremendously.
Photo: Larry during one of our trips to London

Photo: Larry on the phone working, while at the Ft Worth Zoo. Lauren and Jami as cute as ever. (1990?)
The common thing about the photos being...the telephone.

Larry and I are resilient. Old friends and family mean the world to us, but we really don't have the time or the inclination to deal with games anymore. I secretly hope that she reads this post today
 and knows how I feel.
***
Please, take time to accept today for exactly what it is...
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

 

No comments: