Sunday Night Dinner and a Movie and Other Interesting Stuff

Sunday was a beautiful day. 
Larry and I got up early and went to church.
I was not feeling well, but the sun, coming through the beautiful stained-glass windows made me feel content and glad that I was there.

We came home and Larry set the table for dinner while I arranged some of the food for dinner.
After we were finished, we went across town to a little antique mall that has the most wonderful things.
(I found a Joys Of Jello cookbook, dated 1963 for $4.00 and a Lenox swan for $5.00.)
Look out Larry. Jello is in your future. 
We then came home and finished getting dinner ready.

Photo: Sunday dinner and a movie
 Menu:
Rotisserie chicken
Scalloped potatoes
Fresh salad
Cheese plate
Dessert
Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches
Movie
Elsa and Fred
*****
I hope that you are having a good day.

Do you know that on this day, in 1770, the Boston Massacre took place?

On the cold, snowy night of March 5, 1770, a mob of American colonists gathered at the Customs House in Boston and began taunting the British soldiers guarding the building. The protesters, who called themselves Patriots, were protesting the occupation of their city by British troops, who were sent to Boston in 1768 to enforce unpopular taxation measures passed by a British parliament that lacked American representation.

If this is not a sign to get out and VOTE I don't know what is.
Today is SUPER TUESDAY in Texas.
Larry and I have voted but I have absolutely NO COMMENT on the political climate of our country.

Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: