Larsen and Our Saturday.


 Larry and I had a good weekend. On Saturday, we did chores and ended up at Kroger for a few things we needed. As we were checking out, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, a sweet girl handed me a card....

Photo: Cards made by Larsen

She said, I hope that you have a great day! She handed Larry a card too.

I looked at the wonderful card and

 asked: may I hug you? 

She said: Sure!

I hugged her and turned the card over,

CORNERSTONE RANCH?



That is where my daughter Lauren volunteers!

Link To Cornerstone Ranch

I asked: Larsen do you know Lauren Miller?

Larsen knows Lauren! (and was handing cards out because 

March is National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month!)

How wonderful is that?

Meeting Larsen made our day.

Photo: Laresn painted the bird on Cornerstone's poster

After forgetting our receipt because we were having so much fun visiting with Larsen, we got in the car.

Larry looked at me and said: How wonderful was THAT?

Larsen reminded us that being kind, making an effort and just being yourself, can make the biggest difference in someone's day.

Dear Larsen,

Thank you for making our day so very special. I have your cards on the wall near my desk and will think of you and Cornerstone Ranch all month. Keep on being yourself, you are awesome!

Love,

Robin & Larry Tolbert

*****

Remember, it is National Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month!

What is going on in your community?

Happy March 4th.

Love you beyond the moon.

Me

No comments: