My Yoga Bag's Crazy Weekend

Photo: My Yoga Bag


This is my amazing yoga bag.
I am between classes right now,
so it is doubling as my overnight bag.
Larry and I went to San Antonio over the weekend.
My cousin Scott and his wife Mary were in town
from Philadelphia.
 We had a wonderful visit, that went to fast.
We drove my new car down,
and got a crack in the windshield.
On the way home to Dallas,
we passed bad storms that produced tornadoes.

***
We came home on Saturday because we were ushers at church yesterday.
After church,
while I prepared Sunday, dinner and a movie,
Larry swept the driveway off, of the leaves and pecans.
He was attacked by fire ants.
He has two bites in his mouth, at his lip.
{and many bites on his hands}
{lucky he has an appointment with our dentist this morning 

for a cavity. DR F can check his lip}
Larry did not complain, but he acted strange.
Fire ants are dangerous.
***
Sunday Dinner and Movie
We had steak, potatoes and green beans for dinner.
Dessert was  home-made Italian Cream Cake.
Our movie was:



Photo: our Sunday movie. Now I want to go to Verona, Italy


My car is at the AUTO Glass shop......
laundry is swirling,
it is still raining
and 
Larry is off to the dentist at noon.
***
Happy Monday.
Love you.
Me





No comments: