A Quirky Weekend

Note* I still cannot log onto WordPress
and
do not know if I will ever post from there again.
{rather disappointed about it}

Photo: 7 can soup

Wonderful Larry left in the dark of the morning.
I got up with him at 5 am, started laundry
and
put 7 can soup in the Crock Pot.

Find link to recipe below.

Pioneer Women's Seven Can Soup Recipe

Monday came really early this week.
I hope that you are not as cranky as I am about it.

***
The weekend was lovely.
No rain...and it was cool and sunny.

Yesterday, for Sunday, Dinner and a movie,

we had salads, with Hawaiian rolls
and
we caught up on episodes of
The Durrells in Corfu.
{it is a PBS series}


I love this quirky show.
It is a lovely way to end a weekend.
***
Have a wonderful day
and please smile often.
Love you.
Me

No comments: