Our Hallmark Movie


I love this picture.
This is my family.
A group of thoughtful, strong, smart, kind, people
 who make my life a snow-globe of joy.

But lately I have been living in a Hallmark Movie
and
vowing not to discuss it until the right time.
I think that today will do.

Synopsis
The Groom ran out.
The bride, is heartbroken beyond consolation.
The Father of the bride, angry


A Flowergirl who only wanted her Aunt Jimmers happy.
The Mother of the bride, confused as who to console first.

Venders had been paid. {no refunds on weddings}
Guests coming from out of town.
Guests asking what to to with the gifts.
And
that heartbroken bride.

Since Larry and I 
had the all of the makings for a party,
we had one.
At the last minute,
 we sent out invitations to our friends.
Only the true-of-heart need to attend.

So, we had a party on Saturday evening.
THE VENUE~ $4,000.00
THE DRESS~ $3,000.00
MISCELLANEOUS DOO DADS~ $4, 387.00 
THE FOOD AND MUSIC~ $3,000.00
All of our wonderfully dear friends 
and 
family who joined us in a celebration of love...
when everything else fell apart~ PRICELESS.

Love you all beyond the moon.
Me


No comments: