Explore The JOY!

It is Tuesday.
The house is cool,
Libby is asleep under the work table
and 
Larry is in his office.

I think that I am ready for today.
So many ignored chores to do.

Yesterday, I walked three miles,
did all of the laundry
and
started a new painting.
I received many texts, (I loved hearing from you all)
Phone calls, emails, Facebook posts
and
Debbi from next door came to check on us.
While I did laundry, I was knitting
and watching a movie on my laptop.
The movie is sub-titled.
I did not really choose it, it was just there
and
 I wanted noise around me.
It was perfect.
I loved it.
The filming was beautiful,
the characters true
and
the story so meaningful
I cried.
I cried watching this movie.
SWEET BEAN
I cannot wait to share it with Larry.

I took a container of sloppy joes from the freezer
and 
heated it up, determined to have dinner on the patio.
Mission accomplished.
It is to bad....
that Larry was on the phone during dinner.
Oh well.

It looks like a beautiful day blooming.
I hear yard boys with noisy weed eaters already.
I guess it it time to find my walking shoes
and 
do 3 miles...

Happy day dear ones.
Ignore the stupidity and explore the JOY!
Love you.
Me


No comments: