Friday, September 9, 2016

A Beautiful View

Yesterday, I worked on Matilda's 
flower girl dress for hours.
It has yards and yards of tulle
and 
the sweetest leotard under it.

My eyes hurt by the end of the day.
I think that it was the crazy tulle that made me tired.

Yesterday my oncologist ordered a bone
density test for me.
It was quick and painless.
I will see Dr S next week and discuss the results.
Having primary hyperthyroidism for over 5 years
sure can damage your body.
I fell in the spring and did not break any bones.
Soooo, I am guessing that my tests will come back
excellent.

Yesterday, our holiday pics arrived from Mpix.
a huge box filled with fun memories of 2016.
The shot below is one of my favorites.
Larry and I spent a Saturday morning at Glass beach
gathering polished glass for Lauren.
We were the only people there and I sat in the shade 
enjoying the view.
Oh what a beautiful view it was.

Happy Friday!
Larry has been off working
and I must get busy,
Paper is prepped for two paintings
and
 I have not painted since I came home from the beach.
I hope to have an ETSY shop up soon.
Look for an announcement in the near future.

What are YOU doing today?
Remember how much you are loved.
Me





0 comments: