Thursday, April 21, 2016

Team BELIEVE

The family shirts have been approved and are made.
Do you love them?
Would you like to be part of our special event?
{even from far away?}



For each $100.00 donation 
to my Komen  Race For The Cure page,
I will send you a BELIEVE shirt.
My Komen Page:  CLICK HERE

For each $100.00 donation to Komen,
{you must have your name on the list of supporters}
Please email me at robin@robintolbert.com
I will need what size you wish {S-M-L-XL-2XL}, your email address,
and what address you would like the shirt{s} mailed to.
{your complete donation will be with Komen, 
the t shirt is a personal gift from me}

The race is on Saturday June 11th.
I will then tally the donations and have the t shirts made.
When the shirts are ready, about a week later,
I will get them mailed out.
Please remember that my donation page takes all  amounts of donations.

I am passionate about early detection because it saved my life.
As long as Komen helps fund mammograms 
for women in the North Texas area,
I will support them.

If you cannot participate this year with me,
that is ok.
Please remember us with prayers and good thoughts.

You just have to BELIEVE.
Love you,
Robin


0 comments: