Team BELIEVE

The family shirts have been approved and are made.
Do you love them?
Would you like to be part of our special event?
{even from far away?}



For each $100.00 donation 
to my Komen  Race For The Cure page,
I will send you a BELIEVE shirt.
My Komen Page:  CLICK HERE

For each $100.00 donation to Komen,
{you must have your name on the list of supporters}
Please email me at robin@robintolbert.com
I will need what size you wish {S-M-L-XL-2XL}, your email address,
and what address you would like the shirt{s} mailed to.
{your complete donation will be with Komen, 
the t shirt is a personal gift from me}

The race is on Saturday June 11th.
I will then tally the donations and have the t shirts made.
When the shirts are ready, about a week later,
I will get them mailed out.
Please remember that my donation page takes all  amounts of donations.

I am passionate about early detection because it saved my life.
As long as Komen helps fund mammograms 
for women in the North Texas area,
I will support them.

If you cannot participate this year with me,
that is ok.
Please remember us with prayers and good thoughts.

You just have to BELIEVE.
Love you,
Robin


No comments: