May?

Happy Monday.
{I think}
It is gloomy outside and I feel blue. 

Yesterday, Larry and I left early
and went into Dallas.
We had tickets to see
WICKED.

We enjoyed brunch/lunch,
as excitement built.
There is definitely something special about the theater.

We have seen this play many times
and
it always thrills us to see it again.
I have looked forward to yesterdays performance
for a few months
and
am sad that it is over.

This is the last week in April.
Are you ready for May?
The Lusty Month of May.
{from another musical the we love
 and have seen many times}
CAMELOT!


Have a lovely day.
I love you.
me





1 comment:

Sheri A. said...

I saw Wicked in San Francisco 6 years ago. It was so magical! I went right out and bought the soundtrack when I got home from SF and wore the grooves out playing it in my car! :)