AN-GER

For one week, I have felt angry
an·ger
NOUN: a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility
Anger or wrath is an intense emotional response. It is a normal emotion that involves a strong uncomfortable and emotional response to a perceived provocation. Often it indicates when one's basic boundaries are violated. Some have a learned tendency to react to anger through retaliation. Anger may be utilized effectively by setting boundaries or escaping from dangerous situations.

I have found that...

"Speak when you are angry-
and you will make the best speech you will ever regret"
~dr. laurence~

Is anger ever deserved?
Even if it is in defense of someone?

de·fense

NOUN: the action of defending from attack.


Anger eats your heart up.
You fall into a place of negative energy
and sadness.
It is time well wasted.

So, yesterday, I walked 5 miles
and had a lovely light dinner.
Today I will practice yoga 
and 
paint.
I shall fill my day with every positive thing I can find.

When anger touches us,
we can touch back in a positive way.
{that and the Lords Prayer always centers me}

Please be peaceful on this Tuesday.
Smile often.
Love you.
Me

No comments: