Extraordinary

Can you believe that Easter is over?
I enjoyed  
Lent and Holy Week very much this year.

This past week was wonderful.
My cousin's wife and daughter were in town,
from Philly, visiting TCU.
We met for dinner in Ft Worth.
Mary on the left and Katherine on the right,
were so much fun.
****************

On Saturday,
our church hosted a Easter egg hunt for the children
and 
for the children of refugees in our town.
Many had never been to an Easter celebration like this,
but I know one little girl who had fun.
Matilda loved the jumpy slide best of all.
***************

For Easter dinner,
I stuffed and roasted a 4 pound chicken.
Fresh veggies and white wine.
Larry and I gobbled and picked while watching a movie.
{I will blog about the movie tomorrow}
It was a lovely weekend,
filled with extraordinary moments.
My heart is full.
Love you.
Me



No comments: