Feeling Wonderful

Yesterday, last day of summer,
was spent working in a villa on Lake Texoma.
Larry was at the conference center food show
and
I had projects that needed attention.

I turned on the TV.
Morning TV is something I do not like much
and
yesterday did not change my mind.
I watched, TV from 7:00 am to 1:30 pm.
It was mindless noise that made me feel not so alone.
Needless to say, I got a lot of work completed.

Perhaps the beautiful view from the living room inspired me.
The Texas sky was beautiful!

We had been away for many days.
In Phoenix, AZ and then at Lake Texoma.
I am so glad to be home.
It is early this Wednesday morning.
{it does NOT feel like Wednesday!}
I am at the work table,
Libby is sleeping in her studio bed,
and
piles of laundry are waiting their turn in the washer.
After my hair appointment this morning,
I plan to buy the materials to make an Autumn wreath
for the front door.

Ahhhhh.
I feel wonderful and I am happy to be home.
Happy First Day of Autumn!
Love you beyond the moon.
Me





No comments: