Someone Had Missed You

Happy Saturday!
I have had an odd week.
{and just stopped posting here}
A Drs Appointment  knocked the wind out of my sails.
 This week......
I babysat Matilda
and
Jami & Jared have a new puppy.
{a golden named Cooper}
and Halloween is always a joy!

Matilda and I had the absolute best time playing and painting yesterday.

Larry and I cannot wait to meet puppy Cooper.

A sonogram this week showed three things.
No one called them tumors, but they will be biopsied next week.
After the biopsies, I get to meet the surgeon.
This is all happening in my neck.
{the idea of a biopsy needle in my neck is kind of creepy}
BUT, if I can handle breast cancer, I can handle this!

Thank you for the notes asking why I had not been posting.
It really is a warm feeling to know that someone had missed you.

Thank you for being part of my life.
Love you.
Me

No comments: