My Darling Clementine

  1. A clementine is a hybrid between a mandarin and a sweet orange, so named in 1902. The exterior is a deep orange color with a smooth, glossy appearance. Clementines can be separated into 7 to 14 segments.
The sun is rising late and setting early.
You know what that means, don't you?
No, no...not the daylight savings time thing,
it means that soon, I will be in France.
I am ready to eat my weight in Clemmies, walk till my feet hurt,
come back to the apartment to read, nap, knit on whatever project I have in progress and enjoy my Larry.

We talked to the owners of our Paris apartment yesterday.
I guess that is why I am daydreaming today.
 *A daydream is a wish that your heart makes.

Have you been daydreaming about  Autumn?
Pumpkin patches, Halloween candy, warm sweaters and hot chocolate?
How about yummy chili served in a hollowed out squash?
{this one was made by my son in law and Matilda loves it!}
Whatever you plan, please be safe and happy.

This evening, Rosh Hashanah starts.
Happy New Year to my Jewish friends.
{Last year we celebrated Rosh Hashanah and Thanksgiving together
 and I liked that very much}

I must stop daydreaming and get busy.
Today I must replace part of my last years Halloween costume.
Just wait! I will post a picture.
I love Halloween.

Happy Rosh Hashanah.
Love you.
Me

No comments: