Ahhhhhhh

 I am so happy that Monday is over.
For some reason yesterday lasted forever.
Larry left for work super early this morning.
He woke me with a kiss as he was leaving the house.
It is my favorite way to wake up.
 
My laptop is slowly disintegrating.
Now the touchpad is dead.
I have brought out my trusty roller ball mouse!
This mouse is my favorite and now I get to use it for awhile!
{till the rest of the laptop falls apart}
 
There are three pairs of Tom's for me to paint.
Blue seems to be the favorite color for my clients,
but the flowers always change.
Today I will paint a flower I have never painted before...
this will be interesting. HA!
 
As I looked out the kitchen window this morning,
I remembered something I did last week.
It was at Larry's company  baseball event,
where I had the opportunity to meet a new salesman and his children.
I met the gentleman first and he pointed out his children
as they flew around the picnic area.
There were 4 of them, ranging in the age from about 18-5 years old.
He talked about his daughters and the small one, I am not sure if he was grandson or son.
When one of the kiddos came over to be with dad,
a sweet child, about 12.
I asked if she was the middle child.
{I have sympathy for middle children}
It is then when the child looked at me and said, I am a boy.
Oh My.
I was so embarrassed.
The long hair and high voice fooled me completely.
I think back on that moment and just could die.
Still.
 I am still embarrassed.
Have you ever done anything like that?
Please say that I am not alone.
Oh I could just die.
 
Today I will turn on a playlist and blast the music.
Not to worry.
Poor deaf Libby will not notice a thing.
Love you.
Me

No comments: