Who Could Ask For Anything More?

What a perfect weekend.
The entire family met at Al Bernat's on Saturday, for my birthday dinner.
There were roses at the table and everyone was seated when we arrived.
We chattered, laughed, Matilda went to the bathroom 3 times because she said that the bathrooms were "cool".
Dinner was fabulous, the wine outstanding...and being
 with all of my family was priceless.
It was fun and easy.
It was one of my best birthday dinners ever,
even though my birthday is not till tomorrow!
Smile!
These are my birthday roses...
I carried them home from the restaurant in my lap.
They smell beautiful.
 
Yesterday was Sunday, dinner and a movie.
Dinner was: baked chicken, mushroom rice and a garden salad.
 
Larry insisted on Champagne... and the movie was,
IT HAPPENED TO JANE
{a little known Doris Day movie that I love. It has Jack Lemon in it too!}
 
It was a wonderful afternoon.
w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l!
 
Dessert was pound cake with whipped cream and strawberries.
It makes my mouth water even now, looking at this picture!
****
I love my birthday.
My friends and family are so wonderful to me,
and
on this birthday, I find myself content and happy.
Who could ask for anything more?
 
Please remember, be kind to the people whom you love.
They will always make you smile and
 stand beside you during the tough times.
That is the best birthday gift of all.
 
Love you beyond the moon.
Me


No comments: