Counting My Blessings

Christmas went by so fast this year.
AND I loved every moment of it.
Larry and I woke up, fed Libby and I made a bread pudding.
{the bread pudding was for Lauren's brunch}

We did not open our gifts from Santa,
 just got ready to celebrate at the Millers house.

When we arrived at Lauren and Josh's the party had already started.
Three of my favorite Guys were smiling...
from the left, Jared, Larry and Josh.

Matilda wanted to show me her favorite gift,
Scissors from Auntie Dima! She loves them!


Our Matilda.
This little one is such a sweetie.
She is a girly girl, that likes boy things too.
I love her so much!

Larry posed in a hat that Matilda gave him.
Sexy man.


We brought this gnome back from France, for Matilda this year.
The artist gnome.
That elf on the shelf is rather creepy...but Matilda loves her.


Santa brought Matilda a dune buggy.
Hummmm, Looks like Lauren is a dune buggy fan.
It looks like Matilda is pushing, but I promise that she is not.
We were all laughing so hard,


I hope that Santa saw how much we loved the day and the gifts.
Before we went home,
Lauren invited us to her studio.
She had props and we Photo Boothed all of us while were smiling.
Larry and I had a lovely day with the family.
We then headed home to have our own private celebration and open gifts.
I had been humming the old Bing Crosby song,
and did indeed fall asleep counting my blessings.




So Happy Holidays my dear friends.
Life is beyond wonderful.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: