A Good Crazy

Yesterday was crazy.
But was a good crazy.

This is a favorite ponytail plant that Jami bought me years ago
when she was stationed in Wichita Falls,TX.
I had replanted it with cheap soil that had gnat bugs in it.
What is worse than the little gnats?
I am growing it in water for awhile...no gnats.
It seems happy.

Before I went to yoga,I worked on a Christmas gift
almost forgetting what time it was
and
almost late for yoga.

Larry called to say 
that he had a flat tire and had to change it on the way to a meeting.
Larry found this stuck in the fender, and it ripped the tire as it moved.


I thought: Ick. So, that's how today is going to be.

Yoga was perfection.
Don't you wish that you could feel calm and wonderful all day,
 the same way you feel immediately after yoga?

On the way home from yoga, Jami called me.
A woman had just backed into her car.
Everyone was OK.
It was just a big old bump on the fender. It will be fixed this weekend.
Gosh.
I hate things happening to my children. 
Even now. 
That sense of protection will always be in my heart.


Last week the plumber came.
He forgot to re-do-something when he changed the washer in the master bathtub faucet.
Sooooooo
He came back yesterday, around 2:00 and it was fixed by 3:00.
I hated paying him $100.00 for something 
that should have been done the first time...
but I did.
I just wanted yesterday over with.

So, I made a Ruben casserole with a huge salad for dinner.

Larry and I had a picnic in the big bed...eating and watching news.
Then I pulled dessert out of the fridge.
I said: Larry, I bought us a "Cheer Up" Cake.
He took one look, laughed and said:
Lets cut that cake!


Yesterday ended up really well.
Secret: A picnic in bed, does it EVERY time.
Love you.
Me

No comments: