Yesterday, in honor of my one year anniversary of being cancer free,
the family met for afternoon tea.
I cannot describe the love, laughter, smiles
and
thoughtful moments that we shared.
and
thoughtful moments that we shared.
Please peek for yourself...
Matilda peeks around a glass...
Thoughtful, beautiful Jami.
Tea was perfection..
Jared enjoyed his first tea.
Matilda had been to tea before and knew what to expect.
Delicious food.
Here I am with my favorite Girls.
My wonderful, beautiful, quirky, girls.
We had a marvelous day.
One year down, a lifetime to go!
Love you,
Me
***
A note of thanks for all of the sweet, kind, thoughtful, loving notes sent to me yesterday.
Last evening I received a video text message with friends TOASTING me!
{yes, I cried}
Larry and I have the best friends.
They inspire me to be a better person and stay the course.
Thank you everyone.
The best is yet to come.
LUM
No comments:
Post a Comment