A Good Weekend

It was an excellent weekend.
I almost hated for it to end.
We swam with Matilda on Saturday,
went to the baseball game Saturday night
and
on Sunday, Larry trimmed the garden
and then we organized Christmas shopping.
Imagine that.

Sunday dinner and movie was so much fun.
We could not decide what we wanted for dinner...
so, I raided the fridge and we had left overs.
 We had potato pancakes, sliced tomato, fried egg, and bacon crumbles.
Wine was the perfect wine that Jami and Jared gave me 
and the movie...dun dun dun.....
DONOVAN'S REEF!


Building dinner
Finished dinner
We enjoyed every bite.
Dessert was a frozen, then baked Marie Callender's single serving pie.
Topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
Larry and I shared this.
Go to the store today.....these little pies are wonderful!


So, its Monday.
Laundry day.
I will close the computer and get busy.
Have a happy Monday!
Love you!
Me

No comments: