The No Stress Zone


This weekend....
Larry and I decorated the house.
We will not be having our regular Christmas party this year,
but a holiday dinner party sounds perfect.
Our best friends will gather to share moments as this year winds down.
What shall you do?
We have a small tree now.
Filled with all of the family ornaments and angel.
My favorite vintage table cloth is on the table!
Jami gave it to me years ago.
circa 1958.
New this year,
a North Pole dishtowel.
It makes me smile.
This pic is for Lara,
She sent me Pug Planter for my birthday....
and he is nurturing a happy plant.
*******
Now time for important matters.
Like planning the menu for a dinner party!
 
My goal is: Do nothing stressful this season.
If anything or anyone stresses me....
Well, perhaps you do not want to know what I will do.
{at this time I do not need stress or stressful people in my life}
This holiday is going to be filled with smiles, blessings
and
holiday cookies.
There I said it.
COOKIES.
 
Love you!
Me
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

Teagirl said...

Sounds like perfection. <3
Thank you for making me smile during this trainwreck jury duty adventure. <3