A Thrilling Perspective

This picture was take one year ago while I was in Puerto Rico.
The perspective thrilled me and the interesting thing is,
it says more to me today than it did a year ago.
***
I am living my life exactly as I want to and need to.
It is interesting that you, with your limited view
feel qualified to stand in judgement of me.
Do you feel a connection to me that allows you to judge?
You broke that connection years ago.
So, please take your unconditional opinions and move along
to someone who needs them.
I am pleased to say, that is not me.
***
Oh merde. Sharing that felt good.
The person who that message is for, knows who she is.
***
Please peek at Valentines Recipe today
***
Years ago, my DR told me that when you are upset and need to say something to someone,
make sure that it either makes the person OR you feel better.
If it does neither of those things, stay silent.
HA. Isn't life grand?
Thank you for listening.
Love you
Me
 
 
 


No comments: