Happy Anticipation

{this is a photo taken by a friend of Ajax's family}
Ajax became a member of the family when I worked for Pets Are Inn.
I was her caregiver, and from the first time she and I met,
it was an instant friendship.
And Libby, who does not like anyone,became friends with the sweet Ajax.
Pets Are Inn,{by policy} do not allow pet owners meet the caregivers.
So, Larry and I never met her Mom and Dad while I cared for her.
Ajax became part of our lives for a long time,
while her parents built a home in Michigan.
Then, on the day the family was moving forever to Michigan,
we met dear Ajax's parents.
{it was a 5 minute meeting as we delivered Ajax
to the office, where her parents picked her up}
My dear little friend passed away not long after she moved to Michigan.
I miss her so often, in many ways.
Today, Her parents are coming to the cottage.
Bobbie & Bill are in town for work, and will join Larry and I this afternoon
here at the house,
then meet the rest of the family for dinner.
{I will take pictures}
I woke this morning with happy anticipation
of getting to visit long lost friends.
God sends special people into our lives.
{Angel Ajax shall be close today. I can feel her now.}
Love you.
Me

No comments: