I Love My Family!

Family
Love
Tradition
Loyalty
Consistency
Isn't is wonderful what families share?
The unconditional care of the people around you.
When my Mother was alive, her cousins were her very good friends.
Today, these same women are a huge part of our life.
Aggie & Ruthie grew up in California.
Their easygoing style is perfection.
Last week Aggie shared her
One Pan Banana Bread  recipe with me.
I made it yesterday and gave it as a gift to Lauren & Josh.
Thank you Aggie,
your banana bread recipe is a hit!

ONE PAN BANANA BREAD
(but we use a mixing bowl and then put it in the loaf pan)
1/3 cup veggie oil
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 3 on the ripe side)
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs
2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup chopped nuts(your choice)
Heat oven to 350 degrees
Generously greasy loaf pan. 9x5x3
Mix all ingredients together till moist
then
Beat one min vigorously
Pour into greased loaf pan
 Bake 55-65 min till toothpick comes out clean
cool ten min then remove to plate
Aggie and Phil love this bread,
and often toast it and serve it with butter and jam.
Thank you for sharing your treasured recipe with me Aggie.

Love you,
me

No comments: