Pastelred Lives On

I have been thinking .....
 it might be time to cancel my AOL account.
Pastelred will continue to live,
but
with a different dot com.
I feel like a smoker who is going to give up cigarettes.
How on earth will I manage without
the AOL blue screen each day?
My heart beats fast and my hands shake....
***

This week, I continued to celebrate my birthday.
Earrings arrived from Kim and Gordon,
Created by Kay Adams
and they are
perfection!
Thank you Kim & Gordon,
for remembering my birthday and for the lovely work of art for my ears!


Dima & Levi sent me......
ZINFANDELIC wine!
Wine and a carrying case.
How much do I LOVE this?????
Thank you so very much....
I adore this thoughtful gift.
Lauren & Jami's friends call us hippies.
This gift proves it.
(and it makes me smile)
Thank you everyone.
I had the best birthday!
***
Today our friend Bill ( Ajax's Dad) is having surgery.
It is very difficult eye surgery.
Please, if you can, think good thoughts and whisper a prayer?
After his surgery he must stay face down for 2 weeks.
Bobbie, Please give Bill our love and let me know
how you both are doing?
***
I noticed that Larry put Pei Wei on the menu for tonight...
that sounds so good to me.....it is a shame
I must wait 9 hours till dinner.
***
Have a wonderful day.
I send love and smiles to you today.
May your moments be filled with joy.
Love you.
Me


No comments: