Beyond The Smiles


“All that we are, is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.”

~Buddha Quote~
****

This morning, I had the nicest phone visit with Lauren. She shared her views of life with me, and I with her. We do not exactly agree, but are close.

A few days ago, Larry looked at me and said. You are so much fun. You have been through so much, where does the happiness come from?

I thought about it, and admitted, I am happy. Perhaps I am the happiest that I have been in my entire life. I have accepted life on life's terms. I wish the best for you and the people whom you love. When my heart is calm, and I smile, life becomes amazingly simple.

Yesterday, I was away all day. This morning was so wonderful, waking sleepily, starting the day to the sound of birds chirping and mowers mowing.......another happy day at the cottage.....

Love you beyond the smiles,
Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin....

Thanks for always sharing so much of yourself. I am truly blessed by having you and Larry in my life.
I wish we lived closer...but maybe things wouldn't be as they are?
I can't wait to see you guys in September...two months!!!!
Thank you for all of your love to Sam. :)

Love you,
Jill

Pastelred said...

September! It will be wonderful seeing you three, in NYC! (I love New York)Hugs Mr Sam for us?
OXOXO