An Amazing Day

Yesterday was amazing. The skies were clear, the sun was warm, the patio doors were open. I finished the laundry that I should have finished Monday, I painted till I could not paint any longer.
Larry was out of town, in Brenham, Texas. The home of Blue Bell Ice Cream. No, he did not bring me any home, but he was coming home. Due by five o'clock. I know the time, because we had a date to go to dinner.
After chores and work I dressed. A cute gray mini dress and footless leggings and ballet flats. My hair was curled and mascara on. But....I did not feel like going to dinner. I called Larry, and told him. He said, well, what would you like then?
I suggested the left over veggies in the fridge. He was silent. I smiled, he HATES dinners like that....what I wasn't saying was,
that I would also pick up one of our favorite pizzas!
So.
We sat in bed watching EXTRA's (TV gossip) news.
Sharing the moments of our day and pizza.
Like I said.
Yesterday was amazing.
Love you.
Me

No comments: