Vœux de Pastille de Menthe
Peppermint Wishes!
This Tuesday Morning is cold and snowy.
The Dogs slept well but I did not.
In the middle of the night I turned on
AMC
and watched the holiday Movie
PRANCER
How did I ever miss that movie before?
Sam Elliott played the handsome, down and out Father
(what else is new?)
but
as much as the movie was predictable,
it was filmed beautifully
and shared a story of Heart, Love & Faith.
I did enjoy insomnia last night.
***
This mornings news brought word
that 4 bombs were found
in a department store in Paris.
Printemps.
Larry and I visit this store each year.
Security is always wonderful in France...
We are so pleased that no one was hurt...
***
Today is filled with the promise of all things good.
A content heart will weave the moments,
and fill the day with smiles and love....
HAPPY TUESDAY
Love you,
Me

No comments: