Larry's Amazing Appetizer Misadventure
1 can (8oz) Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
24 slices pepperoni
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
Heat oven to 375 degrees
Separate dough into 8 triangles
Pat out each slightly
Place 3 slices of pepperoni,slightly overlapping
on center of each triangle.
Top each with one Tablespoon of
mozzarella cheese Starting at small side roll up into bundles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet Bake at 375 for 14 minutes or till golden brown. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce *** These are a favorite Enjoy. *one day I found a recipe in a very old cookbook. I left the book open to make a list of the ingredients that I needed. Telling Larry about the "new" recipe and that I planned on making the new recipe that night. As a surprise, Larry went to the book and wrote down all of the ingredients. While he was out, he stopped at the market and bought everything that I needed. The only problem was, He got everything for the wrong recipe. ( he looked at the recipe NEXT to the one that I was going to make) Larry's' Amazing appetizers are so wonderful How could I have ever overlooked them? *** Have a happy day.... Love you beyond the pepperoni! Me

No comments: