Aug 17, 2026

Tired Of Not Feeling Well

Photo: My guy cooking dinner

 Yesterday, was Sunday, Dinner and a Movie. 
I had planned a delicious  meal all week, 
but yesterday morning, I did not feel well and
 cancelled the entire thing. 
I don't think that has ever happened before.

I guess its time to share something.
After many years battling my pre-diabetic A1c,
 with agonizing uti's, and other random 
diabetic related illnesses,
four months ago, I was diagnosed
 with Type 2 Diabetes.
My A1c was 10....and to be honest, 
I was tired of not feeling well.

I have started meds and 
 wear a Dexcom G 15. 
(It is a sensor placed on my upper arm.
  I do not have to stab 
my finger numerous times a day!)

Larry and I have made a conscious decision 
to eat better.
For a Type 2, that means no carbs and no sugars
 with smaller portion sizes. 
Yesterday my diabetic meds 
made me feel awful...... 
and sweet Larry took over the meal.

We had rotisserie chicken, 
salad, and strawberries.
I had 2 glasses of wine 
and my glucose numbers 
did not spike. (YAY!)
Our movie was
 North BY Northwest
that is one of my favorite movies.
Larry did such a good job, 
but I will take care 
of the meal next week.

I hope that you had a wonderful Sunday.
I love you beyond the moon.
Me



No comments: