Aug 16, 2026

How Wonderful Is That?

Photo: The Blues a queen size quilt

"The Blues" is home from, Quilt Show 2026.
(Quilting Guild of Plano's Annual show)
I entered this quilt just because. 
I hand pieced each block and I will most likely never 
hand piece another quilt again.
I am not interested in ribbons, or a critique.
I FINISHED THE DARN THING!

But one thing happened that meant the world...
An old friend, Cathy contacted me.
(Cathy lives in another city)
We have not seen each other in years...
she said  that she saw The Blues and commented on
 how nice it was and that I did a good job. 
Someone went out of their way to share how the quilt made her feel.
How wonderful is that?

The center where the quilt show was held is empty today as the show is over.
I wonder if the good vibes from the show are still echoing in the halls?
I hope so.
Love you beyond the moon.
Me

No comments: