Today I am grateful for old cookbooks.

Photo: Sunday dinner

Yesterday, Larry and I went to the 70th anniversary showing of "Rear Window" for Fathom events. 
I LOVED it.
We came home to dinner.
BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches, with potato salad and steamed veggies.
Photo: Pulled chicken BBQ
The chicken recipe was from Tori Roloff and it is wonderful.
I think that I liked pulled chicken more than pulled pork.

Larry had bought some of my favorite cheese...gouda truffle cheese.
Photo: Gouda truffle cheese

 If you have this cheese available near you, please give it a try? It is a little pricy but worth it.

Yesterday, while cooking, I started sorting things out.
The bookshelves in the dining room came first.
This is the pile for Half Price books.

I do not like parting with my sweet books.....but it is time to organize.

Next up are my craft shelves. Parting with ART supplies is harder than parting with cookbooks. I dread this.

Thank you for taking a moment to listen the Monday foolishness.
It is time for me to scoot, and exercise at the rec center.

Please be kind to someone today. You never know what someone is going through.
(I know that is not original, but it is profound)
Love you beyond the moon.
Me




1 comment:

pinkeerach said...

Parting with art supplies is like cutting off a pinkie toe! 🤪